The Inclusive Economy
In Case You Missed It: Registration for the 2016 Assets Learning Conference is Now Open!
By Kristin Lawton on 04/07/2016 @ 10:00 AM
You may have seen our announcement on Tuesday that it’s time to register for the 2016 Assets Learning Conference! Join us September 28-30 in Washington, DC, for our largest ALC yet! This year’s Conference will bring together more than 1,300 professionals committed to building an opportunity economy that works for all.
Highlights of the 2016 ALC include:
- Six plenary sessions headlined by high-profile speakers, including CFPB Director Richard Cordray.
- More than 60 concurrent sessions covering topics that you care about the most.
- A half-dozen capacity-building workshops, tailored to fit your training needs.
- An Applied Research Forum focused on the base of evidence that proves the effectiveness of asset-based strategies that help families climb the economic ladder. It's not too late to submit your research to the ALC Research Forum! Click here for information on how to submit before midnight tomorrow!
- Capitol Hill Visits, as well as training on how to make the case for policies that strengthen the financial futures of families, communities and the nation.
- Several networking events, including the return of the D.C. Street Fair-themed reception on Wednesday night. New this year: the Choose-Your-Own-Adventure Night on Thursday, where you’ll get the chance to choose from a variety of activities!
Over the next several months, we’ll be announcing new features of what we’re working to make the best Assets Learning Conference yet! To make sure you’re receiving the latest news and updates about the 2016 ALC, be on the lookout for emails from CFED and follow us on Facebook and Twitter using #ALC2016.
Did you know? If you register before the early bird deadline on June 24, you can save $100 on the cost of your registration. Join one of CFED’s networks (Assets & Opportunity Network, I’M HOME Network, Taxpayer Opportunity Network and/or Campaign for Every Kid’s Future) and save an additional $50!*
To register for the Conference, visit assetsconference.org. We look forward to seeing you in September!
* To take advantage of the discount, register for the Conference using the same email address you used to join any of the networks mentioned above. Our system will automatically recognize your email address and apply the $50 discount. If you joined one of these networks in the past 24 hours, your discount may not apply automatically; please wait at least 24 hours before contacting CFED about a discount that is not properly applying to your registration.