The Inclusive Economy
The 2012 Assets & Opportunity Scorecard Launches Today!
By Sean Luechtefeld on 01/31/2012 @ 08:00 AM
Today marks the official launch of the 2012 Assets & Opportunity Scorecard! We’re releasing a number of exciting resources today on the brand-new Assets & Opportunity website, including:
- Comprehensive data for all 50 states and the District of Columbia to assess how well they are doing in the fight against asset poverty
- The online home for the Assets & Opportunity Network, which features microsites for Lead State & Local Organizations and helpful resources for those working to promote the economic well-being of all Americans
- A Portrait of Financial Insecurity and Policies to Rebuild Prosperity in America, a downloadable special report aggregating the Scorecard data to explore what states can do to promote the well-being of their residents
Each of these will be explored today from noon to 1 pm (Eastern) in a webinar, which you can sign up for here. Speakers during the webinar will include President Andrea Levere, State & Local Policy Director Jennifer Brooks, and Senior Program Manager for Applied Research Kasey Wiedrich.
Looking for More Information?
- Members of the Press should contact Kristin Lawton at 202.207.0137
- Those experiencing difficulty registering for the webinar should email email@example.com
- General inquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow along with the latest Scorecard news on Twitter using #cfedscorecard.