The Inclusive Economy
Upcoming Event: Behavioral Strategies for IDA Programs
By Johanna Barrero on 02/27/2012 @ 09:30 AM
Behavioral Strategies for IDA Program Recruitment, Enrollment and Retention: An Upcoming Webinar from the Assets for Independence (AFI) Resource Center
Are you having trouble recruiting savers? Are your program participants not saving consistently? Do you struggle to support clients who do not follow through with their intentions?
Join us to learn about easy, cost-effective strategies for promoting positive program behaviors and tactics to encourage enrollment, increase savings and create a more efficient and effective IDA program.
In this hour-long webinar you will learn about:
- Findings from the field of behavioral economics and how they can apply to your IDA program
- Examples of behavioral strategies that are helping asset-building programs improve their outcomes
- Simple IDA program “tweaks” to promote recruitment and better program participation
- Mindy Hernandez, Founder and Principal Researcher at One Decision
- Stephanie Halligan, AFI Resource Center (moderator)
Visit https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/416826369 to register now!
The webinar is free to all interested participants. In advance of the webinar, please send any questions you would like our panelists to address during the session to Johanna Barrero at email@example.com, or call 202-207-0117.