CFED would like to extend its sincerest gratitude to everyone who participated in the 2010 Assets Learning Conference and made the Conference a huge success. From September 22-24, nearly 1,100 people descended on Washington, DC, to help propel the assets movement at its moment and the robust discussions that took place are sure to bring our field to the next level of scale and impact. We couldn’t have done it without you, and we hope you found the experience as valuable as we did!
A look back in pictures.
Please Provide Your Feedback
Still need to fill out your Conference Evaluations? It’s not too late! We’ve created an online survey to make it easy. We are offering the chance to win a FREE registration to the 2012 Assets Learning Conference as a way to thank you for your time. Simply provide us your name and contact information on the last page of the form and you’ll be entered for a drawing to help us advance the assets movement even further in 2012!
Click here to fill out your Conference evaluations!
Click on the links below to read the remarks by some our keynote speakers.
- CFED President Andrea Levere's 2010 State of the Field Remarks
- Michael Barr, Assistant Secretary for Financial Institutions for the United States Department of Treasury
- Citigroup CEO Vikram Pandit
- Melvin Oliver and Thomas Shapiro on Closing the Racial Wealth Gap
Many of the ALC presenters have agreed to share their PowerPoint presentations with CFED so that we may post them online. So far, we’ve posted the ones we have on the Agenda Page (click on the individual session descriptions) and we’ll continue to do so until we have all of these resources posted.
If you have a presentation or handouts from the Conference you would like us to upload, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may have also noticed that we live-blogged each plenary session. Here are the links to these live-blogs, which will eventually be archived here as well.
- Opening Plenary: The Policy Moment
- Thursday’s Breakfast Plenary: The College Success Moment
- Thursday’s Lunch Plenary: The Innovation Moment
- Friday’s Breakfast Plenary: The Scale Moment
- Closing Plenary: The Entrepreneurship Moment