Your Finances, Your Health: Making the Health/Wealth Connection
Wednesday, March 8, 2017 | 1:00 - 2:30 pm EDT | Online Webinar
In this webinar, CFED and Dr. Bob Vinci, Chief of Pediatrics at Boston Medical Center, discussed the connections between financial well-being and health and their implications for work in our field. We explored enhancing both financial and health outcomes and discuss how this work is carried out in practice. Dr. Vinci presented his experience working to implement StreetCred, an innovative model that’s successfully integrated VITA services into pediatricians’ waiting rooms at Boston Medical Center. We also discussed how policy changes could promote partnerships between the health and asset-building fields to encourage this work.
This event has ended. Please see below for resources from this event.
- Your Finances, Your Health: Making the Health/Wealth Connection (Slides)
- Your Finances, Your Health: Making the Health/Wealth Connection (Recording)
- The Marriage of Health and Wealth: A Union to Last a Lifetime
- Integrating Financial Capability Services into Community Health Centers
- The Health and Wealth Connection (Handout)
- Improving Access to Evidence-Based Antipoverty Government Programs in the United States (Handout)
- StreetCred White Paper (Handout)