Research at CFED
Making the Case for Asset-Building
CFED’s Research Team collaborates with other teams at CFED to make the case for asset-building through publications and events. Explore some of our key publications and meet our team below.
- Weathering the Storm: Have IDAs Helped Low-Income Homeowners Avoid Foreclosure?
- Household Financial Security Framework
- Upside Down: America’s $400 Billion Federal Asset-Building Budget
- Partnerships You Can Bank On: Sustainable Financial Institution Engagement in Bank On Programs
- Why Assets Matter
- Building Economic Security in America’s Cities: New Municipal Strategies for Asset Building and Financial Empowerment
For a full list, visit our Resource Directory.
Learn with Us
CFED sponsors convenings and holds events and webinars for researchers, program operators, policy advocates, and funders in the assets field. To learn more, visit our Events page.
Interested in more? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.