Racial Wealth Divide
Racial Wealth Divide Resources
CFED's Racial Wealth Divide Initiative is committed to connecting you with the resources you need to be diligent in the fight against racial wealth inequality. A sampling of resources are listed here, with more available in CFED's Resource Directory.
- Equitable Investments in the Next Generation: Designing Policies to Close the Racial Wealth Gap, CFED & Institute for Assets and Social Policy
- First Annual Racial Wealth Divide Initiative Report, Racial Wealth Divide Initiative team
- The Ever-Growing Gap: Without Change, African-American and Latino Families Won't Match White Wealth for Centuries, CFED, Institute for Policy Studies
- Showing Our Thanks for Grandparent Caregivers, The Hill/Huffington Post, Dedrick Asante-Muhammad, CFED
- To Create An Economy That Works For All Of Us, We Must Close The Racial Wealth Gap (Infographic), Asset Building Policy Network
- Turn It Right-Side Up (animated video), CFED
- From Upside Down to Right-Side Up: Redeploying $540 Billion in Federal Spending to Help All Families Save, Invest and Build Wealth, Ezra Levin, Jeremie Greer & Ida Rademacher, CFED
- 2015 Assets & Opportunity Scorecard, CFED
- Julian Bond: Reflection on Today's Racial Wealth Inequality, Huffington Post, Dedrick Asante-Muhammad
- A Policy Agenda for Closing the Racial Wealth Gap, Center for Global Policy Solutions
Browse all of our resources by visiting the Resource Directory.